Looking forward to tomorrow!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Monday, June 30, 2008

GREAT friends

Luckly I have some of THE best friends in the whole world.
Francine kept Ethan for the night and was willing to keep him longer if we needed it. Came to visit and took Ethan to play for a day. Ammon came and helped Scott give me a priesthood blessing.
Traci, since I had only packed the babies bag, went to my apt. and packed bags for me, Scott and Ethan. Drove 1/2 way to meet Scott. As family came and went from Utah, she helped them with everything they needed. She came to visit, and though my pregnancy was there to help out with Ethan and let me sit on her couch and talk about everything that was going on.
Melissa, went to the temple and came to visit, again listening to the story of my babies.
Without these friends I would be so lonely and not dealing with the loss of my precious little one.

Throughout the next week and a half, I was given several doses of 'Turb" and had a couple of false alarms. So much family came and went every time we thought the babies were coming, it was a stressful couple of weeks. Allot of tears were shed, allot of laughs, and allot of reliance on others.

No comments: