Looking forward to tomorrow!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory tag

Tag!Here's the drill (This one's kind of interesting...)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

I will always remember walking with you and talking and just having someone to talk to when I need you! I also remember returning something to wal-mart and jake and i talking to eachother, wondering if you were in our ward... and you were!!

Lehilina Marlow said...

I remember last summer when we had our Fourth of July party! You and Scott brought your tent and boy, was it nice to not have to be out in the direct sun all afternoon! We filled tons of water balloons for our various games, too, and we were talking and getting to know each other! It was a fun day!!!

I'm so sad you're leaving now. Today's the day, isn't it? :( I hope you guys have a safe trip and that we keep in touch! Now that I've found your blog, I'll be looking for updates!!! :)

Mommy Melissa said...

I remember going to your pampered chef party and staying until I was the very last person there. Then I remember standing on your doorstep talking, and being so uncomfortable that I couldn't hardly hold still, but not wanting to stop talking.