Looking forward to tomorrow!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Monday, August 25, 2008

New Job!!!

Scott started his new job today. When he left he told his Grandpa that he was really nervous. We met him for lunch. He seemed so excited. He told us he thought he was going to have his own cubical, he actually has his very own office, with 3 desks. We're going tonight to buy him some office supplies and put together a few pictures. I think he is really going to like it there, BECAUSE, one Friday in Sept. they already have a play date scheduled. They are taking a 1/2 day and going golfing for the last 4 hrs. of work, having dinner and GETTING PAID TO PLAY!!!
Now who feels bad for Scott, by show of hands, I didn't think so. I'm so happy that his is so excited.
This has so far been a great move for us. Although I miss so many people that I met in Bozeman, all in all this was a good decision.
As for me, I got the paperwork all turned in for Caleb's headstone today and they said it would take aobut 2 weeks to get to it so I'm hoping by the end of Sept. to have it in.
I am personally doing much better today, I told myself a few days ago that I was not going to let this dark cloud hang over my head anymore. It's not gone but the skies are bluer!
Ethan is repeating everything that Scott and I say. And daddy and Grandpa put up a tire swing for him. So far he has been in it every night and comes in the house bearly able to walk from being so dizzy!
David ROLLED OVER 2 times this week, he is getting so good at holding his head up that he gets top heavy and over he goes! It's so great to see him progress, he might be a little behind but it is right on schedule from when Ethan did it minus the 6 weeks that he was early.
Last night after I fed him I put him in his bed, he looked up at the cealing and started laughing, this went on for about 15 min. before he looked over at me and feel asleep, I thought it was so funny. His Dr. said that babies don't start giggling until about 6 months, this is something he has learned very early.

No comments: